Tuesday, January 19, 2010

THIRD.........

As of yesterday, we are now THIRD in line for our daughter, UNofficially of course-
I feel like I need to DO something- like get her room ready or something. We had to wait until the first of the year to get Isabelle's furniture situation "situated" and then we can move her old dresser into Jillian's room and I can actually set some things up and decorate. I will post pictures when I do something- maybe that will make me feel like I am doing something!!!
I am getting SUPER excited about trying authentic Ethiopian food this weekend. Craig looked up online the place where we are going- if you have time, they have a sample menu online- it's interesting. Look it up at: www.bluenilekc.com

2 comments:

  1. WOOT!!!! At this rate you may beat me to the baby gate...I sincerely hope you do. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you all! I ate Ethiopian food one time...it has been several years ago on a mission trip...don't think I want to eat it again! :) My taste buds may be different now! ha! :)
    Hope you like it! :)
    Can't wait to hear about the referral of Jillian! :)

    ReplyDelete