I can't figure out why my pictures on the previous 3 posts won't show- there's just a little box- if anyone reading this has any idea how to fix this- please leave me a comment- unless I'm the only one not seeing them, then tell me that too- thanx!
Harrison had a dance to go to at his preschool. It was called the Fancy Schmancey Dancey- and I had the most handsome date! Mom's took their sons and Dad's took their daughters! I felt a little like a Jr. high kid again- but we had fun! I can't believe my sweet boy will go off to Kindergarten this August....:(
Our smallest Valentine. Isabelle got to attend a Princess shin dig with some friends- I was supposed to go but had the FLU really bad..... sad to miss it. Here's daddy helping her with her shoe. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Here is Jillian's second mama-
1. Ethiopia has approx. 4.3 MILLION orphans and the country is only twice the size of Texas.
2. 82% of the population survives on less than 1$ a day.
3. Only 24% of households have access to safe water.
4. 1 in 10 children die before their first birthday.
5. 1 in 6 children die before their fifth birthday.
6. 44% of the population in Ethiopia is under 15 years old.
7. Ethiopia's Doctor to Child ratio is 1 to 24,000.
8. Per Capita, Ethiopia receives less aid than any other country in Africa.
9. HALF of all children will never attend school.
10. Because of this : James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: To look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
I am Erin, follower of Christ, a wife to Craig, and a mother of three amazing kids, Isabelle, age 8, Harrison, age 5, and Jillian, 1. I spend my days loving amd taking care of my family and longing for Ethiopia.