Sunday, January 3, 2010

January Snow

Charlie Brown says that you have to wait until January for the really good snow- well, it's here! Woke up this morning and it has been snowing all day! You can still see certain blades of grass- but we probably have 3 inches or so- probably enough to cancel school for a few days, but they can't give you notice in advance! We had a good day- we got our kitchen chairs painted black- one big thing we can check off the "to do" list- and then this afternoon we all went sledding- first in the back yard and up the street behind our house until the neighbor dog wouldn't stop bothering us, so we decided to head to the park- there are some really good hills by the ball fields! It was so fun! Both kids stacked themselves onto Craig's back, like turtles. Harrison fell off the first time- I couldn't stop laughing! It was a lot of fun! One of the sled's the kids got for Christmas was called the "Snow Snake"! It was more like a rocket! We stayed until our faces were frozen and then we came home and had some hot cocoa! What a great day! Next, I asked Craig if he would pull me behind our vehicle down our street- we will see....... I think an adult should try it out first! I don't think that is legal- but it would be a fun ride! Happy Winter! I am trying to add pictures, but it won't let me. I will keep trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment