Sunday, May 16, 2010

first care package




We have sent our very first care package to Jillian via another family who will be traveling in the next few weeks. They are taking a professional photographer with them and they are going to be taking some pictures of Jillian for us and I can't wait to see them!!! I just about have the two referral pictures we got worn thin! I want to see more so badly. This week we might get some more from a gal who just returned from Ethiopia from picking up her son- I am so anxious to see how she looks different from the referral pics. We were notified this past week by email from our agency that Jillian had a upper respiratory tract infection and since had completed antibiotics and was doing better. There are so many things that go around the transitional home between children, such as chicken pox. Please pray for all the babies and their health. It is very hard to be here and have her there and the only and most important thing we can do is pray for her.
I went to Babies R Us the other day and I can't believe the new baby products they have even since Harrison was a baby. It is so exciting. I got to buy some new clothes- being a little cautious because I don't want to buy the wrong size,not knowing exactly how fast she will grow and when we will bring her home. Hopefully in another week we will know when our court date is.... expecting it to be at the end of June or early July. Please pray for us to have a fast court date that we pass the first time- so we can go get that sweet baby! When we pass court, there will be pictures of her all over the place!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have added your family to Ethiopian Adoption Blogs. Congratulations on your sweet daughter and I hope the rest of your journey is a smooth one : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so happy for Jillian to be getting gifts from her Mommy & new family! These things will smell like your home when she gets them, and when you come and hold her in your arms, she will already know you...how cool is that! Can't wait to hear of your court date and be flooded with pictures!!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete