Monday, May 3, 2010

Miracle Monday

Today on our local Christian radio station, Spirit FM, they were having their annual Miracle Monday. This is when you call in if you have a prayer request and they have different employees and prayer warriors answering and listening and then praying for your request with you. I haven't ever called in before, but this morning while I was getting ready I felt a nudge.... so I called in- a guy named Matt answered and we started chatting about my request; which is our adoption- he asked me where we were adopting from and I told him- Ethiopia..... here is the God thing- he told me he has been there three times and absolutely got so happy to listen to our process. He said he loves the people of this country! I know some people might not understand or see it- but this is what I got out of this- I have always known God was a huge part of our deciding to adopt and the process, but I actually felt the Holy Spirit while I was on the phone with Matt today, telling me that God has this all under control and that he is "all over it"! Nothing like this has ever happened to me before! Matt prayed for a "quickening" and for revelation in every step of this process for us! I still can't hardly stand it, the waiting- but it helps to remember that somebody is holding my hand every step of the way!!! On another note: On the way home from taking my daughter to school today, my 4 year old son says, "Mom, do you think the moon and sun are friends?" So sweet! I love the little details of our day like that!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the moon & sun question. Kids (your kids in particular) are soooo sweet! Keep that innocence bottled up, eh?!

    ReplyDelete