Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Year End







Only a few more days of 2009 to go.... I can't say I am sad to see it go- it was great, but I am so looking forward to 2010!!! I am trying to stay busy anticipating the new year and all that it will bring! We tried to play in the snow on Christmas Day- but it was only deep enough where it blew and drifted! We went Ice Skating- the kid's first time- Harrison only made it one time around with Dad and Isabelle and I had a ball! Then Isabelle decided to end the year with a new "do"- I love it! We are all ready to start fresh- Can't wait for January- although the lack of sunshine gets me down sometimes in the winter, I always claimed I have Seasonal Affective Disorder- there is bound to be some movement on "the list"- so we will see where that places us! We are going to move some furniture around and get Jillian's room ready! So to all who are reading this, Happy Year End to you! Can't wait to see what the NEW year will bring! Oh, yeah- we are definetly going somewhere warm next Christmas! Craig is working it into the budget starting in January! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment