Sunday, August 22, 2010


We're praying we hear something tomorrow about our embassy date. I'm getting doubtful that we will get to go next weekend for the appt date of Sept. 1. Maybe I don't want to get my hopes up. I will post as soon as I know anything- If you read this and have any extra time, please say a little prayer for us. It's really getting hard to wait. I just feel like she needs to come home! I've been stocking the pantry and freezer and trying to get things ready for me to be gone and then home again with a baby! So exciting! If we don't get to go for Sept. 1, surely it would be Sept. 15- so the end is still in sight! Trying to have a good attitude!


  1. "Chin up, chin up. Everybody loves a happy face... you'll be on the right side, lookin' at the bright side, up with your chinny chin chin!" Charlotte's Webb

    Hoping for good news for ya!

  2. I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on and include a link to your blog in our
    directory. We would
    include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
    along with a profile about you listed on .
    Please let us
    know as soon as possible.

    Mike Thomas