Monday, August 2, 2010

The nest is ready!

Well, we're ready!! We have diapers, clean bottles, clean clothes- now all we need is that embassy date to get Jillian's visa! The next date is August 18th. It *could* happen that soon, but I really don't expect it to happen until Sept. 1. If it does happen Aug. 18, we probably won't have much notice- which means higher prices for plane tickets. I don't want to wait any longer than I have to, but cheaper tickets would be nice! My dad is getting ready- I can't wait to show him Ethiopia and introduce him to Jillian! I can't believe that the next time I see her, its FOR KEEPS! I don't think I will ever put her down! I miss her so badly- Our family is all spread out..... it's just not right! Thank goodness it's a busy time of year! School starts on the 18th- so it will be nice to get everybody in their new routine and then off to bring home baby! I can't wait to see how she will adjust to being here- I know she's going to love the kids and the kids are going to LOVE her! Stay tuned!

1 comment: