Wednesday, November 10, 2010

9 Months old!

Our sweet little munchkin is 9 months old today! I can't believe how much she has changed already. Working my way out of a rough spot, taking it day by day, I watch her every day and realize how much I love taking care of her- I don't think I realized this as much with my tummy babies. Don't get me wrong, I was thankful, but younger and probably took it a lot for granted! In the morning, when we hear her stirring through the baby monitor, Isabelle and Harrison race to greet her; and she is waiting for them with this huge smile! She never cries in her crib- she just lays there, content. It makes me think of how she probably spent lots of time in her crib.
Now- you can tell she drinks up the love and affection..... you hug her and she hugs you back, nuzzling into your neck and she says, "awwwww"- it's the sweetest thing ever! Melts my heart every time! She is starting to crawl all over the place! This phase is going by WAY too fast! Slow down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment